Saturday 30 June 2012

3 HOW TO CHANGE THE ICON OF HARD DISC.

Hey friends i hope you are tired of watching same hard disk icon every time when you open "My Computer"
I am here to get u relief from those old crappy hard disk icon and try something new.

Things u gonna do are as follows :
  • For changing the icon just download a zip file from here around (200Kb). There you will find 5 files . to change the icon of "C Drive" go for file written "For C", Just double click and press ok. and now navigate to "My computer" and see the result.
  • If u want to change the icon for "D Drive" go for file written "For D" and click on "OK"
I have made only few values from drive "C:" to drive "G" (if you have any other drive then do refer in the comment, i'll make and upload.

Note: ** DO NOT MODIFY , CHANGE NAME, OR TRY TO EDIT THOSE FILES OR IT MAY HARM YOUR PC.



  • I have added icons according to my wish, if u want it to be something different then do refer in the comment, if even it is a .exe package i can mend that into icons of your hard disk.


  • I have also made a "All In One" File, by which you can change the icons of all drives (from drive C to drive G) in a single click.
    You can get this file from here..!!

To restore to your default icons use this file..

IF ANY ONE IS FACING DOWNLOADING PROBLEM OF ANY FILE(S) OF ANY POST, DO REPORT, I'LL GIVE YOU AN ALTERNATIVE LINK TO DOWNLOAD...!!




IF FACE ANY PROBLEM DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT ...!!



Don't Forget to share.... 

Follow on Facebook : Ethical Hacking.


3 comments:

  1. wait let me upload that file tomorrow.. coz its too late nw, bye..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @arun sharma, bro i have uploaded and updated the post. check the post again.
    and how did u like it?

    ReplyDelete